-
Senior Member
registered user
OK, I tried the floppy.img and got it to work in my main lab with 32 Gateway PIII 448Mhz PCs with sound and ATI Rage 128 graphics cards. So everything works fine in that lab.
BTW, I can't get ut2003 to load. How many resources does it need???
Then I went to another classroom lab with 24 Gateway PMMX 231MHZ PCs with GeForce graphics cards. But, I can't get MORPHIXGame to recognize these video cards! Isn't GeForce nVidia? Well, I tried with and without the nVidia driver and just about every cheat code there is, but I get nowhere! What do I do?
BTW, both labs work fine with KNOPPIX 2003.0101 and all PCs have at least 128MB RAM.
Oh, here's another curiosity. When I tried the games CD at home (without boot disk) everything was great. The next time I booted it up, many of the games were very slow (ie quake and bzflag). Does anyone know what causes this?
Regards,
Similar Threads
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:24 AM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 11:21 PM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Dell AT101W GYUM90SK 6780D ps/2 'Clicky' Mechanical Beige Keyboard
$79.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00

Vintage Clear M6531 Apple Pro Speakers by Harman Kardon For iMac G4
$59.45

15x Vintage ISA Controller Card Lot IDE MFM RLL Floppy I/O 8-Bit 16-Bit PC XT AT
$149.95

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage IBM Parallel Card / PC Board 6347751
$99.99

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00