-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Alextreme
Hmm, with your other classroom: GeForce is nvidia, maybe the xmodule detection didnt work right? using xmodule=vesa might work, dont know if you tried it out yet...
That the games are running slow is an indication that the nvidia xdriver isn't loaded and that software mesa is being used. Maybe you didn't type 'y' on the nvidia prompt? Oh well, this is why it's a Test iso

OK, I don't remember if I tried "morphix xmodule=vesa," so I'll try that! BTW, I don't need "knoppix xmodule=vesa" when booting KNOPPIX CDs.
Now, I need the nvidia drivers for the games that run slow - even if I don't have an nvidia graphics card? I think the machine that's running slow has a Riva card? I'll check.
Thanx for all your help!
Regards,
Similar Threads
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:24 AM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 11:21 PM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00