-
Senior Member
registered user
Morphix
WOW
Do I get it right ?
You've made a bootable cd for launching 3D games (which are located on the HD)?
I myself am in the progress of 2 remastering-projects .
One for POS purposes and another for CITRIX client/USB ADSL/Teleworking purposes.(may I say very slowly since I'm a linux newbie
,but for the POS part ,my POS app already works under knoppix 3.2 )
May I say Mr. Knopper and you all have marked a new historical breakpoint with bootable cd's (and soon bootable DVD's ?).
Greetings,
(PS. I think I will soon need your advice on remastering
)
Similar Threads
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:24 AM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 11:21 PM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00