-
Hello Alextreme,
Is there a way I can use the new GTK-installer from Morphix on Knoppix ?
I don't know how to adapt this as it would probably look for the "mainmodule" folder on the CD ?!?!
As I am only moderately into the whole remastering process of Knoppix, I don't (yet) understand the idea of remastering modules and stuff you use.
The installer however has a build in feature of changing the default user...
(I planned to add this to my scripts... like to know how you did it)
I saw on the Morphix page that you plan to make it really easy for people to remaster Morphix in the future... I'm trying to do that for Knoppix right now (maybe not as elegant as you though
) ... I really like the idea !
As your progress seems to be faster then the progress of Knoppix at this time, I suspect I'll get into Morphix in no time at all.
Thnx Alextreme, for letting people get the most out of Knoppix by creating Morphix...
Similar Threads
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:24 AM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 11:21 PM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01