Quote Originally Posted by MichielioZ
Hello Alextreme,

Hope you still read this thread...
I found out that mounting network shares wasn't the problem at all...
The new feature of autoplaying the mp3's and/or vids is crashing !
(This happens when you "hover" over such a file)
It really is a nice "plugin" if it works... it works through Komba2 as far as I now, but I don't know why it won't work during "normal" konquerer browsing.

If you can fix this and the "minor" problems I posted before, I think you'd even "outdo" the new Knoppix 3.2(alpha that is...), as it has a few probs of its own...
Thanx for listening to the people ..
Sure, even though i don't post every day i'm still browsing knoppix.net and lurking around (more active on the irc channel, instant-support and feedback ) Currently slowly building up that partitioner, and of course i still havn't gotten nvidia to work...

Hmm, afaik komba and konqueror are different applications, but i'll try it out for myself to see if it is fixed in the next release. Have yet to try out the knoppix prerelease, but i must say that morphix can't outdo that nice knoppix wallpaper (at least, not yet )

Thank you for investigating the problem, and for the great feedback! Morphix: by the people, for the people :P

(did see a small review on pclinuxonline! http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules...rder=0&thold=0

I think morphix is beginning to be discovered, dammit )