-
Junior Member
registered user
Morphix, WOW
I have downloaded Morphix Heavy, KDE and Light. The three are excelents products. Morphix KDE I liked more than KnoppixKDE of eadz, I do not have problems with the konqueror like with the KnoppixKDE.
Translucency lkm is a great idea. I could modify some configuration files with Morphix CD version. Yess
New theme for Light (Trueblue) is very pretty, Can you install that theme in Gnome/Heavy?
But I have questions. In Morphix Heavy I have been able to mount discs from menu in the Discs option, exists easy way in KDE and Light? Ony can with the mount command?
I don't find gcc. As I can compile programs in C?
Do you can add Persistent Home of similar form like in Knoppix 3.2?
Preview of the mp3 files , works very well. Can xine to be the video player by default. The other 2 players do not have support of subs and I have movies subtitled in Spanish.
In Morphix Game could you to add emulators of GameBoy Advance and PSX???, pleaseee
Similar Threads
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:24 AM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 11:21 PM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00