-
Senior Member
registered user
Morphix
WOW
Do I get it right ?
You've made a bootable cd for launching 3D games (which are located on the HD)?
I myself am in the progress of 2 remastering-projects .
One for POS purposes and another for CITRIX client/USB ADSL/Teleworking purposes.(may I say very slowly since I'm a linux newbie
,but for the POS part ,my POS app already works under knoppix 3.2 )
May I say Mr. Knopper and you all have marked a new historical breakpoint with bootable cd's (and soon bootable DVD's ?).
Greetings,
(PS. I think I will soon need your advice on remastering
)
Similar Threads
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:24 AM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 11:21 PM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75

Vintage IBM PCMCIA 28.8K Data/Fax Modem Card Lot w/ Dongle & PS/2 Adapter Retro
$13.95

Vintage AMD-K6-2/333AFR 2.2V CORE 3.3V CPU Processor NOS Windows 95 NT 1998 NEW
$39.41

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59