-
Junior Member
registered user
Can't print?
Hi!
When I ran the Live CD, I added my printer and it worked right away, it was one of the things that most impressed me about Knoppix, since I've always had trouble printing thru Linux.
I did the harddrive install, added my printer, and tried to print. But no luck. It acts like it's printing, the Print Manager says it's "Processing...", if I look at the process-list, it's started up a whole bunch of things I know it needs for printing, but the document never gets to my printer. No blinking lights, nothing to indicate the printer's getting any message at all.
Does anyone know what's different about the HD install that might have messed up my printing?? 
Thanks,
sl
Similar Threads
-
By rozen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By nazimm in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 09:11 AM
-
By c0d3_z3r0 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:17 AM
-
By Kurst_Putz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 04:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99