-
Toshiba 4600 doesn't recognize Wifi networkcard
Hello to you all,
When I installed Knoppix on my toshiba satallite pro 4600 I saw some problems with the NIC's.
First of all Knoppix didn't recognize my Intel100mb adapter, but this is fixed.
Now I want to turn on the wireless lan card but it doens't respond.
When Knoppix boots, I see a error on the screen telling me, that the initailize of eth1 failed due a module error. (donno)
When I run "iwconfig" I get a error message telling me:
Warning: Driver for device eth1 has been compiled with version 15 of wireless extension, while this program is using version 16.
Soms things may be broken...
And then the hardware list from the wifi card.
When I run "sudo wlcardconfig" I can input all of the details from my wireless network, but this doens't connect the laptop into the network.
Can anyone tell me what I do wrong ?
Greetz,
Richard
Similar Threads
-
By eso in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-02-2005, 07:57 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 05:52 PM
-
By dutch noob in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 12:54 PM
-
By Rgosen in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 07:17 PM
-
By elrak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72