-
Junior Member
registered user
PCMCIA card
can someone tell me what it means when my computer freezes durring boot.
These are the last couple of lines from the boot process.
Starting internet superserver: inctd(? can't read my handwritting)
Starting Samba Daemons: nmbdinit_module: prism2_cs.o: 0.2.0 Loaded
init_module: dev_info is: prism2_cs
i8253 count too high! resetting...
then it freezes, nothing happens.
I know its my wireless card causing the problem, and I'm not sure what I need to do inorder to remedy the problem. I've tried everything I can think of.
Do I need to configure my wireless card into the kernel then boot up with the card, or shouldn't it just recognize it durring boot and install and configure automaticly.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By chrisjrn in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 03:27 AM
-
By atca in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 09:19 AM
-
By BoopaMagal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 07:32 AM
-
By ZepHead in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 03:08 AM
-
By dnt in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00