-
About floppy drive on Knoppix CD version
Hi, I have just inserted the Knoppix on my notebook to test out how the CD version works out.
Unfortunately, I am not be enable to mount the usb floppy drive.
How can I mount the USB floppy drive? So I will be enable to store data somewhere on the floppy disc, and I will be enable to mount the usb harddrive in the future.
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By brumlefar in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 03:34 AM
-
By Saenger in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:58 PM
-
By wex in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 08:15 AM
-
By Thefo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 07:56 AM
-
By boehmb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2003, 02:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST1000VM002 1TB 5900RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDD | PC DVR CCTV | | 1Y
$55.95