-
Alcatel speed touch Manta usb
Hello, I have a problem with the modem alcatel speed Manta usb.
I have downloaded the drivers and the guides... but I do not know what I must modify in knoppix!
I cannot save the files why they are alone in reading...here in the forum I have read that only some files must be modified...
which?
Can you Help me step by step?!
I'm a newbie
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By joyrider in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-02-2005, 03:17 PM
-
By blipped4 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 05:50 PM
-
By andyo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 24
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 09:34 PM
-
By migasf in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 07:18 PM
-
By Trunks01 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 07:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell M620 Blade Server Intel Xeon 2x E5-2665 @2.40GHz No HDD and No Ram QTY
$99.95

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$154.76

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99