I was able to remount it to /ramdisk/root but the NVidia GL failure issue persists as user knoppix?
Hi all,
I need to get some help remounting /root to the larger ramdisk. By sefault it seems to only have a couple of meg of free space if I boot /root. Further I have been having trouble with the NVidia drivers as user knoppix.
Thanx in advance..
I was able to remount it to /ramdisk/root but the NVidia GL failure issue persists as user knoppix?
have you tried to install the Nvidia drivers?
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4016
The NVidia drivers are installed and work just fine so long as I run the apps as root. Their is no diff in the permissions of the nvidia devices on the CD or my hard drive but still it won't run on the CD unless I run the apps as root?

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00
Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99