I was able to remount it to /ramdisk/root but the NVidia GL failure issue persists as user knoppix?
Hi all,
I need to get some help remounting /root to the larger ramdisk. By sefault it seems to only have a couple of meg of free space if I boot /root. Further I have been having trouble with the NVidia drivers as user knoppix.
Thanx in advance..
I was able to remount it to /ramdisk/root but the NVidia GL failure issue persists as user knoppix?
have you tried to install the Nvidia drivers?
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4016
The NVidia drivers are installed and work just fine so long as I run the apps as root. Their is no diff in the permissions of the nvidia devices on the CD or my hard drive but still it won't run on the CD unless I run the apps as root?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00