-
Desktop Smaller Than Screen
Hello...
I have just started working with Knoppix. I had no problems with getting it going from CD and so far all works fine. There is one problem though.
The desktop is slightly smaller than the screen and shifted to the right. If I chose to adjust the monitor to stretch the desktop to fill the screen, this would make my Windows desktop too large.
Is there any adjustment within Knoppix which would fix this problem? So far, I haven't found one.
al
-
Senior Member
registered user
You can try one or more of the various cheat codes to set the screen size or to select which driver to use. It is not a certainty that adjusting the screen size with the monitor controls will have an effect for windows. There is usually some room for adjustment. It's worth a shot no?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I guess your windows-drivers alow you to move and resize the screen? then just set the monitor under knoppix the way you want it, and then - under winblow$ - use the drivers to adjust it...
-
Senior Member
registered user
My windows drivers?? That's one of the funniest things I've heard in some time. 
Just give it a shot- see if it works or not. You can always change it back. I just know of quite a few people that are still burdened with using M$ that this has worked for.
Similar Threads
-
By woodjack in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By WolfCub in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 10:47 AM
-
By onzey in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 11:51 PM
-
By umbra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 07:20 PM
-
By newguy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99