-
Senior Member
registered user
I guess this meant it doesn't even fully boot?
Maybe some more knowledgable people will help me here. I know there is the cheatcode "knoppix -b". It will boot the kernel and some simple shell, no disks are mounted. But I don't know enough about that to guide you thrue this.
btw, what are your system specs (RAM, CPU, graphics card) in general. How old is your PC?
Similar Threads
-
By octoberweb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Intel S2600TP 4-Node 32 Core Server 8x Xeon E5-2630 v3, 256GB DDR4 RAM, 2x 1600W
$1685.00

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Intel S2600TP 4-Node 64 Core Server 8x Xeon E5-2620 v4, 256GB DDR4 RAM, 2x 1600W
$1785.00

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00