-
Can't get internet using onboard LAN!
I am a Linux newbie, I admit, so I am asking for a little help in the right direction.
I am using the NIC on my motherboard (Gigabyte GA-7N400-L1, nForce2 Ultra400 based). The southbridge is the nVidia MCP where the LAN runs through.
How do I setup internet to work with my LAN? Windows internet and networking works fine, I can't get Linux (Knoppix being run live, or with the installed version of Red Hat v9 "Shrike).
Thanks in advance for any and all help!
Similar Threads
-
By mdalligood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:29 PM
-
By luwe in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By luwe in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 10:19 PM
-
By replica9000 in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 06:46 AM
-
By wikked in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 02:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA
$325.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$179.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98