-
Junior Member
registered user
I did have this problem once, when trying to install to a hard disk that wasn't the first as far as my BIOS was concerned.
I fixed it by changing the order of the disks in the BIOS. Or maybe I removed one - I'm afraid I can't remember.
Don't know if this is related to your problem.
Similar Threads
-
By Florinux in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-08-2005, 05:07 AM
-
By altella2005 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-14-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By fester in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:47 AM
-
By rayesteq in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-14-2004, 03:09 PM
-
By Bert in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 08:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00