-
Remaster w/DSL. boot fails - Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem
Just tried a remaster using DamnSmallLinux(http://www.damnsmalllinux.org). I removed sound, games, and a few others. Added chntpw and partimage. I also removed /var/lib/dpkg and the man pages (after I finished w/ apt-get). I followed http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto to the letter, but when I try to boot my image I get the following message: Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry. There doesn't seem to be another post on this board that matches my experience. Anybody have a fix, suggestion?
Remastering this:
damnsmall-0.4.4
With this:
KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-07-26-EN
Thanks
--
Justin
Similar Threads
-
By boomer777 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2005, 10:26 PM
-
By strtt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2005, 06:44 PM
-
By PMT in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 12-03-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By tw in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 15
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 08:17 AM
-
By vitoprimo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99