-
Senior Member
registered user
Please Post a Simple CONFIG file for Kernel Config
I think I know what is taking me so long to compile a kernel-the number of modules. The way I do it is I just copy and save via make xconfig the original knoppix config file. This way I avoid making decision as to what to include as modules. So many things on the config file are exotic names I never heard before and by default in knoppix are all in modules.
So could someone please give me a sample config file that is simple and can be used as a basis in kernel compilation
Similar Threads
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By zippix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 11:36 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 07:15 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-16-2003, 07:30 AM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage PB-64 64K RAM Printer Buffer Parallel Computer Printer Interface
$74.99

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99

Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00