-
What video capture devices does this work with? I was hoping to use it with an external USB device. I am working on a knoppix remaster that runs both the front and backend from the cd. The only problem I have is that my ATI-all-in -wonder is not supported by the mythtv project. If I need to buy a new tuner I want en external one that I can take with me.
What do you think?
Similar Threads
-
By cesman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 09:12 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 05:18 AM
-
By cesman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 10:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99