Sorry if the server has been a bit slow recently, please bear with me and I will be upgrading it as soon as I can afford a faster server![]()
Sorry if the server has been a bit slow recently, please bear with me and I will be upgrading it as soon as I can afford a faster server![]()
havent noticed any slow down, but thanks for the heads up.
well I guess you aren't visiting when the load level looks like this :
23:51:44 up 30 days, 8:11, 0 users, load average: 60.83, 123.11, 124.69
![]()

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Lot of 50 HPE Mellanox 655874B21 Rev B2 40G QSFP to 10G SFP Adapter G2U
$224.95
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
ProLabs SFP-10G-SR-C 10GBASE SR SFP+ MMF 850NM MMF RoHS Class 1 Laser
$15.00
Lot of 4 Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Optical Transceivers 10-2415-03
$20.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00