-
Junior Member
registered user
I can't do it!
Hi guys!
I'm trying to use Dave_Bechtel's script but I can't
please help!
I logged on as root
I saved the code as "uninstall.sh" in my usr/local/bin,
then I did a chmod +x uninstall.sh
then when I type in "uninstall.sh" nothing happens?!
what am I doing wrong?
Thanks a lot!
Similar Threads
-
By quark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 07:21 PM
-
By snowdog in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 02:06 PM
-
By Johnny3 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 09:01 PM
-
By gizmu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:48 PM
-
By redsea2002 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00