Hello to you all,
When I installed Knoppix on my toshiba satallite pro 4600 I saw some problems with the NIC's.
First of all Knoppix didn't recognize my Intel100mb adapter, but this is fixed.
Now I want to turn on the wireless lan card but it doens't respond.
When Knoppix boots, I see a error on the screen telling me, that the initailize of eth1 failed due a module error. (donno)
When I run "iwconfig" I get a error message telling me:
Warning: Driver for device eth1 has been compiled with version 15 of wireless extension, while this program is using version 16.
Soms things may be broken...
And then the hardware list from the wifi card.
When I run "sudo wlcardconfig" I can input all of the details from my wireless network, but this doens't connect the laptop into the network.
Can anyone tell me what I do wrong ?
Greetz,
Richard

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$229.95
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08