-
Model-K HD Install?????? Please Help!
Has anybody done a HD install with Model-K, and if so how? I can boot from the CD perfectly but I'd like to be able to install to a HD partition and/or CF card (via IDE).
I tried Morphix, which I like alot, but the Light-ISO version crashes out repeatedly when I try to do the HD install from the graphical menu, and the knx-hdinstall script wants 2200MB when the Morphix Light GUI distro only needs 300-400MB. Bummer.
I can't get either of these distros working except on CD. My goal is to construct a mobile MP3 box, and the hardware detection ability and recent kernel of these distros would really help out while I try different types of sound hardware (SB Live Gold vs. USB Audio, etc).
I've Googled on this for about a half-hour now with no luck.
Links or hints appreciated!
Similar Threads
-
By AvidLinuxUser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 02:40 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 06:47 PM
-
By SolKarma in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 02:36 PM
-
By gizmu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 12:04 AM
-
By Kikko in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 12:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99