-
Junior Member
registered user
FireBird Browser
Hi, when I start knoppix, I always need to download the FireBird Mozilla Browser, what can I do to always that I start Knoppix not need to download again? and how can I save the styles configuration of FluxBox?
Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Why do you want to download firebird, normal mozilla is included, and Konqueror is even faster than firebird...
but I think it is possible to save the .deb somewhere on your h-disk so at least you dont have to download it...
and when you save your configuration, isnt the fluxbox config saved too?
grtz
-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi, Thanks for the reply, you said that Knoppix included mozilla, and Konqueror, the question is where can I access both? where are both? because in the main menu doesnt appears. Thanks A lot.
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Gerardoj
Hi, Thanks for the reply, you said that Knoppix included mozilla, and Konqueror, the question is where can I access both? where are both? because in the main menu doesnt appears. Thanks A lot.
They are on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen Mozilla is the reptile icon and the earth or globe icon is Konqueror.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Some remasters have included mozilla-firebird. Mine has it, though my kmenu is just a tad fubarred and I haven't been able to fix it. But if you're using fluxbox, the flux-menu is fine. I threw in the java and mplayer plugins for firebird also. Oh yeah, guess that means my remaster has mplayer also.....
-
Senior Member
registered user
and konqueror DO appear in the main menu, under KDE under internet: Konqueror webbrowser and Mozilla Navigator;
If I recall right, they should be under fluxbox, under net or something like that, but I dont know where exactly.
Similar Threads
-
By empro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 12:39 AM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-27-2004, 04:29 PM
-
By jpmierau in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 08:40 PM
-
By Bjarne.Olsen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 12:39 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 02:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89