-
Junior Member
registered user
need an older version..
I want to get an older version of koppix rather that the 7-25 and 7-26, for some reason when I do a hd install It never shuts down right and I have to do a disk check everytime... so I want to try the june version... 6-6 I beleive..
It would be great if anyone could help with this or just tell me where to get the other version... I can't find it anywhere on the ftp sites....
-
Senior Member
registered user
The file you're after is KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-06-06-EN.iso,
so just look for it with google! One of the hits gives you eg:
http://www.fhh.opensource-mirror.de/knoppix/
I think that version didn't have the new installer yet, which
you can get at http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/installer/
-
I have many older versions of Knoppix ... .
Similar Threads
-
By maroje in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-14-2005, 03:49 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 08:46 PM
-
By coldlamper in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 09:01 PM
-
By raj0 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 02:39 AM
-
By handyman in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE X570 UD AM4 motherboard +AMD Ryzen 9 3900x CPU+Cooler
$250.00