Hi, when I start knoppix, I always need to download the FireBird Mozilla Browser, what can I do to always that I start Knoppix not need to download again? and how can I save the styles configuration of FluxBox?
Thanks.
Hi, when I start knoppix, I always need to download the FireBird Mozilla Browser, what can I do to always that I start Knoppix not need to download again? and how can I save the styles configuration of FluxBox?
Thanks.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99