-
Junior Member
registered user
Logging problems: only root!!
HI!
I have knoppix 3.2 in my HD. If I install knoppix, I can get root mode and user mode. But, after apt-get update and apt-get upgrade, I can't enter as user, only as root.
If I try to enter as a user, the window gets black, and I return to the login window. I CAN enter as a user if i enter WITHOUT X-window, so I think the problem is here.
But I'm too newbie. What can I do?
Thnks!
Similar Threads
-
By maxcruiver in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2005, 06:54 PM
-
By siri in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:59 PM
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 05:27 AM
-
By ca9mbu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:20 PM
-
By audioaficionado in forum Ideas
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 08:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$245.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00

Vintage 1980s 1990s Lot of 175 Used PC Computer 5.25" Floppy Disks IBM
$175.00

Vintage Toshiba Libretto 70CT Mini Notebook with Port Replicator and 32MB Memory
$320.00

Apple Vintage External CD-ROM Drive Unit
$52.78

VINTAGE Apple Quantum ProDrive LT 700MB 3.5" OEM Hard Drive SCSI 50pin Mac
$69.99

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99