-
Senior Member
registered user
Error using Synaptic in KNOPPIX_V8.6.1-2019-10-14-EN.iso unpacked as persistent
As usual I use unpacked KNOPPIX_V8.6.1-2019-10-14-EN.iso and booted with Grub to create a persistent system. In general, I have long been using synaptic to install additional software persistent across multiple reboots.
With the current version, I have run into an issue. I get the notice from synaptic:
E: The value 'stable' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sources
E: _cache->open() failed, please report.
I checked the /etc/apt/sources.list
The keyword 'stable' shouldn't be an issue, but is presently. Shall the keywords be replaced by exact words? Like stable=buster, oldstable=stretch, unstable=Sid, oldoldstable=jessie and so on?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00