-
Junior Member
registered user
hd install shutdown
I install knoppix (no matter what version of 3.2) of the july version... and it installs fine but then when I go to switch users or restart or shut down it just hangs at after I chose ok it doesn't acctually shutdown all the way it just halts and doesn't kill any processes that I know of.. and then when I restart it has to go through the check disk and then reboots and then starts fine but then it still doesn't shut down.. the way it is supposed to.. ?????
I don't know what to do could someone help..???
Thanks in advance..
Similar Threads
-
By ihcnut in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 09:26 PM
-
By mogodo in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-14-2003, 06:26 PM
-
By _CaLeB_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:20 PM
-
By alekhine in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2003, 01:59 AM
-
By m in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 12:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT OF 4 HP 840758-091 32GB DDR4 PC4-2666 Registered Server Memory 128GB Total
$1000.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88