-
Junior Member
registered user
hd install shutdown
I install knoppix (no matter what version of 3.2) of the july version... and it installs fine but then when I go to switch users or restart or shut down it just hangs at after I chose ok it doesn't acctually shutdown all the way it just halts and doesn't kill any processes that I know of.. and then when I restart it has to go through the check disk and then reboots and then starts fine but then it still doesn't shut down.. the way it is supposed to.. ?????
I don't know what to do could someone help..???
Thanks in advance..
-
Junior Member
registered user
Just a question first, can you try to shut down by right clicking, instead off doing it
into the panel and have you tryed for example reboot in commandline do you still have the same problem then??
Similar Threads
-
By ihcnut in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 09:26 PM
-
By mogodo in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-14-2003, 06:26 PM
-
By _CaLeB_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:20 PM
-
By alekhine in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2003, 01:59 AM
-
By m in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 12:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$18.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00