-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Waylander
I am having a problem with a linksys wusb11 ver 2.6 adapter. It says it just doesn't see it. Anyone run into that before?
After reading that in a few posts here that this adapter works very well with Knoppix, I tried out one of these devices that a friend of mine owns. I tried it on a hdinstall version of knoppix and with knoppix from the cd. In each situation the whole system froze up. I didn't have much time to do any trouble shooting. Perhaps it was due to hardware issues with my laptop. I was loooking forward to giving this device a try. Maybe another time.
-
Junior Member
registered user
I'm not proud, but a little happier: I've been trying over a year to network Linux with the Linksys wpc11 without success, my persistence due to thinking that the card was as supported as any other.
Spending UKP 30 on a Netgear MA401 was worth it - it just works.
Similar Threads
-
By bljohnson in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By bljohnson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By PAlvarez in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:47 PM
-
By zirey in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:31 AM
-
By Gulliver in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99

NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00