Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Linksys wpc11 (v. 2.5), Knoppix 27-06

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander
    I am having a problem with a linksys wusb11 ver 2.6 adapter. It says it just doesn't see it. Anyone run into that before?
    After reading that in a few posts here that this adapter works very well with Knoppix, I tried out one of these devices that a friend of mine owns. I tried it on a hdinstall version of knoppix and with knoppix from the cd. In each situation the whole system froze up. I didn't have much time to do any trouble shooting. Perhaps it was due to hardware issues with my laptop. I was loooking forward to giving this device a try. Maybe another time.

  2. #12
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12
    I'm not proud, but a little happier: I've been trying over a year to network Linux with the Linksys wpc11 without success, my persistence due to thinking that the card was as supported as any other.

    Spending UKP 30 on a Netgear MA401 was worth it - it just works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Kismet with Linksys WPC11 for Knoppix 3.4
    By bljohnson in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 11:06 PM
  2. Linksys WPC11 v4 - Realtek Drivers
    By bljohnson in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 10:41 PM
  3. Linksys WPC11 and Knoppix
    By PAlvarez in forum Networking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:47 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:31 AM
  5. Linksys WPC11 PCMCIA not supported?
    By Gulliver in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$345.00



​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested picture

​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested

$119.99



MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800 picture

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800

$189.95



MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer picture

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer

$2550.00



Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$245.00



MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board picture

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board

$675.00



Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI picture

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI

$150.00



S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$29.99



ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute picture

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute

$99.00