-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Waylander
I am having a problem with a linksys wusb11 ver 2.6 adapter. It says it just doesn't see it. Anyone run into that before?
After reading that in a few posts here that this adapter works very well with Knoppix, I tried out one of these devices that a friend of mine owns. I tried it on a hdinstall version of knoppix and with knoppix from the cd. In each situation the whole system froze up. I didn't have much time to do any trouble shooting. Perhaps it was due to hardware issues with my laptop. I was loooking forward to giving this device a try. Maybe another time.
-
Junior Member
registered user
I'm not proud, but a little happier: I've been trying over a year to network Linux with the Linksys wpc11 without success, my persistence due to thinking that the card was as supported as any other.
Spending UKP 30 on a Netgear MA401 was worth it - it just works.
Similar Threads
-
By bljohnson in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By bljohnson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By PAlvarez in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:47 PM
-
By zirey in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:31 AM
-
By Gulliver in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$125.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7477
$100.00

Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00