-
2 cdroms and dvd:problems to mount them
Hello again. My last problem is I can't see cdrom icons. I have 3: a cdr, a cd rw, and a dvd r. I have created 3 files to mount them in \mnt, I have written sentences like these at \etc\fstab:
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /mnt/cdrom1 iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/sr1 /mnt/dvd iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0
File to mount are:
\mnt\dvd
\mnt\cdrom
\mnt\cdrom1
I have done "rebuildfstab -r" as root and "mkdesktophdicons" as a normal user.
I have got All this information on this forum, but I am able to get only one icon for cd linked to my dvd. I can listen music on my dvd but not in the others, and sometime I can read cds on my dvd but never in the others.
What am I doing bad.
Thank you very much for your answers
Similar Threads
-
By Wassim in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 03:59 PM
-
By nemof in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:37 PM
-
By Superstoned in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-16-2003, 09:13 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 04:10 AM
-
By lindleyrl in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2003, 06:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 15.6 i7-1260P 16GB 1TB SSD Laptop FAST SHIP
$349.99

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB
$160.00