I am having problems running a boot net setup of ltsp using clusterknoppix I have just cluster knoppix installed but am having trouble getting my pentium 166 to load it detects the server and show splash creens then it halts with a Kernel error NULL ??? with violation and the hangs
Should I build a new kernel to allow this older machine to run if I do will that mean having to make it recognize both machines within one kernel
I am not familiar with any of this kernel building and not sure how to proceed to get this older machine to be useful once again other than an anchor for my noat
Any assistance would be greatful thanks

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 3.3GHz 6-Core 12-Thread AM4 Desktop CPU Processor Tested
$54.50
Intel Core i5-7500 SR335 3.4GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$14.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99