I've had that happen to me when I did copy & paste on scripts before. Look at your script with nano and see if you can see something a little extra in there.
I get an error:
: bad interpreter : no such file or directory
when I try simple bash scripts which work fine on other machines.
The first line is
#!/bin/bash
and that file exists. This is a hard drive install.
I've had that happen to me when I did copy & paste on scripts before. Look at your script with nano and see if you can see something a little extra in there.

IBM PCjr Vintage Desktop Computer 128KB w/ Diskette Drive & Keyboard
$699.00
RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE
$199.95
Vintage 2002 AutoCAD Set - With Serial and Code
$44.55
Vintage Sanyo CDR-H94SMV Internal SCSI CD-ROM Drive
$44.50
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Computer Mouse Lot Compaq Microsoft Logitech Sony VAIO PS/2 USB Serial
$79.95
Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards
$145.00
$80.00
Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM
$275.00
Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT
$50.00