I could do that I suppose but I really would like to get the stupid thing to work right anyway...... I don't understand it worked fine in version 3.1 I guess I don't know what the difference could be...
I could do that I suppose but I really would like to get the stupid thing to work right anyway...... I don't understand it worked fine in version 3.1 I guess I don't know what the difference could be...

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health
$207.00
Samsung Galaxy 9.6'' Tablet - E SM-T560NU - Black - 16GB Gray | For Parts
$35.99
Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy 64GB Tab A9+ 5G SM-X218U - New Open Box
$120.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00