--Have you tried boot: ' fb1024x768 screen=1280x1024 '? I know it's an odd combo, but what are the results?
Originally Posted by suppaman
I cannot load the linux from the cd. Starting can but after a while loading, my monitor(LCD 17" Fix @ 1280*1024 resolution 60hz) cannot work. It says to change the setting to that resolution.
I read the forum and changed it sucessfully with 1280x1024. It is also seen inside while it was loading writing resolutions 1280x1024, 1024x768 and 800x600. But the result still same. The monitor still cannot show the desktop for this linux. But i wander why?
While i test it in my other computer with crt monitor it works like normal. Can anyone explain to me why? Help me figure it out to do.![]()
--Have you tried boot: ' fb1024x768 screen=1280x1024 '? I know it's an odd combo, but what are the results?
Originally Posted by suppaman
can run already thanks

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99
Lot of 10 Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED
$22000.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99
CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99