-
Junior Member
registered user
Using KDE 3.1.1 on Linux 2.4.20-xfs
I just want to hook up my Canon printer. Apparently they're drivers are supposed to work fine according to the linuxprinting site.
I downloaded the drivers from the site with Mozilla 5.0. The wizard they have won't open. When I clicked on start it either evaporated or got stuck on the opening page.
Frustrated, I went back to my HP Deskjet printer which worked before and it didn't work. I even tried to add the HP as a new printer; no luck.
While I'm here.. I don't always want to depend on CUPS to print as I don't always want to be online. I'd like to just connect my printer to my computer and not send the request through CUPS. I'm a singlr user and don't plan on adding anymore printers.
Similar Threads
-
By olivers in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 10:07 PM
-
By Anna in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 11:09 AM
-
By stokesg in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 11:44 AM
-
By dr_azeem in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-30-2003, 01:46 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 06:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98