Hey How do i get fluxbox as my default window manager... i do not have a login manager scree nthing as i goto straight into knoppix user on bootup.
i tried adding a .xinitrc into .home/knoppix saying exec fluxbox but it didnt work
any ideas????
Hey How do i get fluxbox as my default window manager... i do not have a login manager scree nthing as i goto straight into knoppix user on bootup.
i tried adding a .xinitrc into .home/knoppix saying exec fluxbox but it didnt work
any ideas????
Knoppix does some cool auto detection of the video hardware....
and I want to tweak the xf86config file a bit...
This is relaited because I would think that these issues would be in the same script... and they both have to do with saving settings...
I suppose I should get a different thead going for this idea... and I can... and I can come back and edit this...
Hardware Profiles
It could be really cool to do an md5sum of scanpci or somesuch and associate the hardware settings with the md5sum. (assuming that the monitor info got in there somehow so it doesn't blow any monitors up).. .and then on boot, md5sum the scanpci and see if it matches... and if it does use the already calculated settings.
If you're using KDE's auto-login thingy, you should just be able to log out, select fluxbox and login. After that it should become your default.Hey How do i get fluxbox as my default window manager... i do not have a login manager scree nthing as i goto straight into knoppix user on bootup.
If I log out of KDE it restarts the system!
Maybe take a look at /etc/sysconfig/desktop ?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99