-
Senior Member
registered user
Well, there's nothing more to it than what I posted - I type the command, and it opens a window, and crashed into a shell with that error screen.
There's nothing else to tell, I presume it doesn't do that for most people. I don't know whether I'm supposed to use an argument for the command or something.
Similar Threads
-
By danjelsan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 08:58 AM
-
By MickKi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 01:26 PM
-
By LuCasn in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 10:41 AM
-
By neotheonlyone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 02:48 PM
-
By asmodath in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 06:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00