-
Trouble configuring Internet on Knoppix.
First -- what an impressive system..if I could get it to work..
You see I've been trying to configure the internet on Knoppix. I have a high speed DSL connection and it comes through a linksys router with an address of 192.168.1.1/
The utility I used in the Knoppix folder did not work (or maybe I just didn't enter in the right numbers
) I managed to get the DSL on my other mandrake partition and it works perfectly. Hasn't had any problems so far (unlike XP.)
So can anybody help me?
-Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By karo in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-12-2005, 04:02 AM
-
By KNOPPIX_BOY in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:13 AM
-
By BeatFreak in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By ozlad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 04:06 AM
-
By Tiger in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 03:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00