-
Senior Member
registered user
welcome, arthas 
and tnx for the reply, hope this can be fixed...
btw I downloaded my iso using bittorrent, and checked the md5sum afterwards (after experiencing problems...).
-
-
Senior Member
registered user
Hehe, it is possible that this is a accidental bitrot (on that server) that matches to the same MD5. It is very unlikely though. I think it has more to do with the ISO file now being cached in RAM, so you won't get buffer-underruns. I know, burn-proof/JustLink/etc. should make bufferunderruns less 'lethal' but still it can be just the bit that takes it.
-
OK, i'm not stoned, there is an issue with the iso. I'll try the WinISO and see how it reacts. I tried all of the above and still couldn't burn an image
-
Junior Member
registered user
I also tried to burn the new vesion using the method of converting to bin and then back to iso using winiso but without success. I went out and got myself a cd rw and finally was able to burn the image using nero. Problem is that when i try to boot from the cd knoppix tells me that it cant load the root file system/ directory and once i type "exit" i get a kernel panic. Is this whole version this problematic? Anyways, i am going to try a few more things to see what i can do...anybody who would like to lend a helping hand is very welcome.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 20
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 06:18 PM
-
By tianhm in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 06:18 AM
-
By tomboc in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 03:59 AM
-
Replies: 25
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 05:08 AM
-
By felipe_lopes in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 03:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX3300-24T EX Series 24-Port Gigabit 4-Port SFP+ Switch
$79.99