-
Re: KnoppixHLDS done

Originally Posted by
Prophet
I have remastered Knoppix (Model_K) with integrated Halflife ded Server.
I made this for my friends which do not know much about Linux.
So I set it up to be easy to use (Samba, ssh)
and easy to install, (knx-install) to give an old comptuer a new live as HLDS. The remaster is ready to take any other HL mod with available Linux server, like CS, DOD, NS and so on.
Let me know if interested.
DaFlo
Prophet, I would like to get a copy of that CD. Was just looking for a way to boot a server on an as needed basis. Also was wondering if you had any bots on the CD so they can be loaded as needed?
email: [email protected]
-
Hi guys, I've read the posts in this topic and I must say that this is exactly what I am looking for.
Here's my goal: I'd like to make a bootable Unreal Tournament server CD with a few mods and as many maps as possible. I need the linux part of it to be as small as possible (no gui). Basically, I want to put the CD in the drive, boot-up the PC and the server is up and running, with no user input (or very little). I'm kinda new to Linux so I need some help. Anything you guys can offer would be great. When I have it completed I'll post it for anyone to download. Of course if someone already has this done then let me know!
Any links, tools, ISOs, etc. that anyone can supply to help me would be much appreciated.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I think Morphix had this running already but only for nvidia cards.
Regards,
AJG
-
I know Morphix has Unreal Tournament 2003, but I want to run the original Unreal Tournament.
Thanks for the quick reply anyway.
Similar Threads
-
By listman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 11:48 PM
-
By Lemming in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 07:06 PM
-
By cgmckeever in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-03-2003, 06:46 AM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2003, 01:16 AM
-
By vasudevram in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99