-
Windows FAT and FAT 32 partitions
When starting Knoppix from the CD I can see all the HD partitions FAT and FAT 32 present on the system. Now I installed Knoppix as a second OS in its own Linux ext2 partition. The installation succeeded perfectly but I don't see any of the other windows partitions. What can I do to make them visible. I new with Linux.
Similar Threads
-
By fairchdr in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 03:40 AM
-
By Jim in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By milkjam in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 05:00 AM
-
By green_man in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 01:21 AM
-
By HK in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.98

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99