-
Junior Member
registered user
The Things You do not want to see in Linux Distros thread
The boot and shutdown rundown screen. I dont wanna look at a gui when it shuts down or when it boots up. I wanna see what is going on. That has helped me troubleshoot when something didnt seem to work right.
I did this at Just Linux forums too. Will be intresting to see how it turns out.
-
Senior Member
registered user
This is something I could do without:
-
Senior Member
registered user
Well, without Microsoft no Linux-as-it's-now. It think. Don't know if you/I should like it, but anyways. Not all things Microsoft does are bad. They did do a lot of things wrong and unethical, I know. But still...
Just like, if Tanenbaum wasn't that subborn we might be running HURD and yell at the GNU folkes for the instability (or maybe they would have fixed it by now).
Anyways, it's probably me and lots of other (Linux) people, but I think .NET might as well be a good idea.
Similar Threads
-
By jMon54 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:13 PM
-
By altella2005 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 03:20 AM
-
By dewd in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By Mistshadow in forum The Lounge
Replies: 22
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 04:02 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$69.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

HP Pavilion a1000 Intel Pentium 4 3GHz 1GB 250GB Vintage Windows XP MS Office PC
$70.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Personal Accounting & Essential Office 2 CD-ROM PAK For Windows 3.0
$114.00

vintage Motherboard Socket 370 with Celeron 1.30 Ghz 256MB
$69.99

Vintage Lot of 18 PC CD Rom Home School Children Kid Learning Fun Activity Games
$54.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99