This is something I could do without:
![]()
The boot and shutdown rundown screen. I dont wanna look at a gui when it shuts down or when it boots up. I wanna see what is going on. That has helped me troubleshoot when something didnt seem to work right.
I did this at Just Linux forums too. Will be intresting to see how it turns out.
This is something I could do without:
![]()
Well, without Microsoft no Linux-as-it's-now. It think. Don't know if you/I should like it, but anyways. Not all things Microsoft does are bad. They did do a lot of things wrong and unethical, I know. But still...
Just like, if Tanenbaum wasn't that subborn we might be running HURD and yell at the GNU folkes for the instability (or maybe they would have fixed it by now).
Anyways, it's probably me and lots of other (Linux) people, but I think .NET might as well be a good idea.

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00