-
Change of Motherboard
Hi all...
I just ordered me a new mobo and memory... it should arrive in next 2/3 days..
Anyway, my question is... what can I expect Knoppix/Debian to do on first boot? (Hard-drive installation BTW). Is it gonna throw a wobbly and not boot? Anyone got any experience here to share please.... and if so, what steps should I be taking to get it all up and running nicely, as I have too much stuff I don't want to lose 
Thanks in advance, Mike.
Similar Threads
-
By bd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 09:38 PM
-
By tuxtaxdani in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:01 PM
-
By rubensava in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By manjo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-03-2003, 03:29 PM
-
By Guest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99